Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I also take Trelgey in the morning - I noticed the shaking- which I can stop just by concentrating. Anyone have something similar? Thanks 😊

October 19, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for the information - Trelegy is great for the lungs - what I did today was take after breakfast and the shaking was minimal - not like before!

October 20, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

https://youtu.be/cTMN_KobQF4?si=2lF8eqJANZdZY9aU
Hi Kathy. Many meds can cause shaking or tremors and is very common. I take both Asthma medicines on this list along with several others:
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000765.htm...)
IT is funny that alcohol and nicotine are still included in this list. I will have to pass on those.

IF you understand that one of our breathing meds is actually a nerve calming agent, then it all makes more sense. Your Doc may have more clues about other meds you also take now and just spreading them out or changing the time schedule may help.

For those who complain about leg tremors during the night the GO To fix is taking Magnesium supplements and extra helping of water at bedtime. Your mileage may vary.
be Well

Drug-induced tremor: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Drug-induced tremor: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
October 19, 2024 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I tried using after breakfast - and the shaking was bad! Which is good! Going to do that for the next few days and see what happens! Will keep you posted!😊

October 21, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also take trelegy and have shaking in my hands. It's worse at different times. Sometimes it's hard to shave and sometimes it's hard to eat. Trelegy keeps my spO2 at a good level but the side effects are bad. WallyMac

October 20, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i too get a mild shaking of my hands as well, going to ride it out till it either gets better or gets worse.

October 25, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Bethlehem, PA

MyCOPDTeam asked a question πŸ’­
San Francisco, CA