Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Whitesburg, GA
November 17, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Can be hard to tell the difference between a flare that doesn't go away or progression of the disease - i.e. New Normal.

November 22, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I currently feel like I'm on the verge of a flare up. Getting some pain in my right lung area and very short of breath the past 2 days. Also, went to the store and came home with a little wheeziness. Just took a mucinex and hoping that'll fix it.

November 21, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

why to the hospital???? I go to the hospital when I am in full flare up if the at home ( copd) I call them kits we get them in three steps starting out with all dose of anti-bi and predisone and if that does not help WE GET SECOND THEN A THIRD ONE AND BY THAT TIME i CAN TELL YOU i AM READY TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL if home has not helped and usually spend 6 to 8 days in there', come out ready to try all over again and have this COPD stir up some more trouble you must be in just the start of this girl reading and talking to other I still have not even learned about this don't even know what stage I am and health care answers are all the same I DONT KNOW I have also learned that this Copd thing does not affect everyone the same way anyways got to go Have a good day tomarrow okay

November 22, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have and then I do a visit to the hospital!!!

November 18, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yep sure do my newest trick to go along with the others is my lymnth hodes decided to treat them self and here I sit with swollen limbs sometimes hot to the touch and for entertainment I get to peel the dead skin off oh yippee what fun

November 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chatham, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Innisfail, AB

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In