Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Bronchiectasis and copd

December 17, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

GilbertHaines it sounds like a heart or blood pressure issue. Do you have an issue with either?
I didn't but what you describe happened to me back in September. After that went down hill and fast. I found out after thanksgiving I had a heart issue and causing high blood pressure. I just had a stent put in. So go to the doctor and tell them about that.

December 21, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yup. This part of my everyday life. I have to pay attention to my breathing at all times when moving about. It used to embarrass me when i would get breathless in public. not anymore :)

December 20, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
South Beloit, IL

MyCOPDTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brick, NJ