Hi, @A MyCOPDTeam Member - if no one answers directly, don’t hesitate to use the magnifying glass to search “lung volume reduction surgery” or “LVRS” to help you find the answers you’re seeking.
I found these profiles mentioning “lung volume reduction surgery”
- @A MyCOPDTeam Member who was very happy with her results (last on site in 2021)
- @A MyCOPDTeam Member also happy with it (last on site 2020)
- @A MyCOPDTeam Member had it in 2004; still writing about her positive experience (2021)
Under “LVRS”
- @A MyCOPDTeam Member had it done in 2017 (last on site 2018)
- @A MyCOPDTeam Member may have had it done (last onsite 08-MAR-25)
- @A MyCOPDTeam Member says that there is an LVRS group, but hopefully she’ll clarify where the group is.
I hope this helps you find what info you’re seeking.
Early Sunday morning, 23-MAR-25
I would like to hear more about this also