There come a time when the question of "last" treatment solution arises: LVRS or Lung transplant.
Does anyone of you has undergo a Lung volume reduction surgery?
What were the immediate and later benefits?
After surgery, have you suffer from infection, leaks of air, a new surgery?
Was it worth it?
Your expertise/input will surely benefit some of us - Thank you in advance 🥰
I’ve had endobronchial valves to deflate my lower lobe of the left lung. It didn’t help with my level of breathlessness but I recover faster. I can breathe deeper and don’t feel so tight chested. I can also put socks on and trim my own toe-nails. I’m doing pulmonary rehab now and still progressing. They plan to look at my right lung next year. Will I have it done? Yes definitely. Hope this may help others.
Hi Dominique
I’m sorry but I haven’t hod this procedure however I know others who have and they have noticed an improvement
Sorry I can’t be more helpful
Take care
Eric xx
That was great info !