Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ketchikan, AK
April 11, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Love Chamomile tea, but it doesn’t love me. Have asthma. Those with allergies to ragweed or asthma shouldn’t drink it .( Melatonin isn’t good for the lungs…Mayo clinic google.)

April 11, 2025 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It helps a lot. But I also found a Natrol Melatonin I know you probably are saying it's spelled wrong but it's not that's the brand name, look it up on Amazon, any website it's all NATROL and I was introduced to it and it's amazing sleep no nightmares and you don't wake up feeling froggy. NATROL I0 MG FAST DISSOLVABLE . U CAN START WITH 5 MG. I NOW TAKE 2 10 MG AT BEDTIME AND I LIKE VE IT.

April 11, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

All those herb teas conflict with my medications.

April 12, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Melatonin (@5-10mg) occasionally when I can't sleep. It helps me with no bad side effects that I've noticed. Reading a book seems to put me to sleep quickly. I am not a tea drinker since I prefer coffee during the day. Hope you all ( @MyCOPDTeam users... and @A MyCOPDTeam Member had a good night's sleep and a great weekend!!😀🌺 John Sat AM

April 12, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes that is correct.

April 12, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Steinbach, MB

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arcadia, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Syracuse, NY