Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 20, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi LyndaGerhardt, welcome to the group I see your new. You asked this in the right section. But there is no real good solution for a POC [Portable Oxygen Concentrator.] that is continuous flow, 99% of them are pulse dose.

I believe there is one, maybe two brands that make them. But it is heavy, and the battery last no longer than a small tank of oxygen. Although I do not know of anyone that has one.

April 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tulsa, OK