Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
ashboro nc
September 21, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi! I dont seem to have any of the copd signs and i have never needed any puffers . i really believe I needed to breath better at night to be able to do what i always do to get thro the day just fine. Right now when I take a puffer it makes me worse off. Take care and God bless you!
________________________________

September 21, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been using a Cpap for the last 20 years and I am so used to it now that I prefer to sleep with it than without it.

September 26, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, yes I have sleep apnea and use a c-pap machine every night. I sleep well and average 8 hrs of sleep each night. I had the test about 5 yrs ago and the results were mild sleep apnea. What were the results of your test?

September 21, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have cOPD (sorry my keyboard can't capitalize c or e) and last month was
put on oxygen. My husband has been very resourceful and even has a line
from the oxygen to my bipap with an adaptor so I have oxygen as night as
well; it works very well.

September 21, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I do an I use a BiPap at night with full facemask

September 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All