Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
December 8, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don’t like the taste of gummies, but have had no issues using a variety of CBD products, @A MyCOPDTeam Member. The biggest warning I know of is to watch your use if you have any kind of kidney health issues.

As everyone has advised, check with your doc and also use an online drug interactive directory to compare your Rx’s and Supplements by name with the products you want to consume.

I tend to look for brand names / mass produced products like Papa and Berkeley or Quanta, and I use this tool from GoodRx to understand the testing and product labeling standards of any product I might consider using.

REF: https://www.goodrx.com/classes/cannabinoids/how...

Tuesday night, 09-DEC-25

How to Find the Best CBD Products - GoodRx
How to Find the Best CBD Products - GoodRx
December 9, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Michael. Very sorry for my late reply. I have asked my Pulmonologist about THC gummies and she had no problem with it. I haven’t filled out my bio questions yet, but I will. Just new to site and corresponding etc but I appreciate you. I think I noticed you mentioned you use a humidifier? The humidity in my room was only 30% and had a very bad dry throat and mouth all night. I believe a humidifier would help. I have never used one. Thanks again, Arthur. ( I was diagnosed a year ago with stage 2 COPD. I haven’t had any exasperations yet, still exercising without too much of a problem. Use Spiriva once a day. )

January 3
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I grow my own plants and make my own gummies and tinctures. I have an extremely bad back from s1 to L2 and more degenerative disc disease in my neck. The cannabis with thc helps a lot with anxiety, pain and sleeping. It does not seem to hurt my lungs if I stick to edibles. I do purchase some tinctures with cbd and thc but I like the ones I make myself better. Cannabis is legal in my state.

December 18, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use cbd, no thc

December 9, 2025
MyCOPDTeam

Can someone with COPD use THC gummies?

The search results focus primarily on CBD rather than THC, so there isn't specific information available about THC gummies for people with COPD. However, there are some important considerations to keep in mind.

CBD and THC are different compounds from cannabis. THC is psychoactive Show Full Answer

Can someone with COPD use THC gummies?

The search results focus primarily on CBD rather than THC, so there isn't specific information available about THC gummies for people with COPD. However, there are some important considerations to keep in mind.

CBD and THC are different compounds from cannabis. THC is psychoactive and produces a "high," while CBD doesn't. The available research on cannabis products for COPD is limited and hasn't provided conclusive results yet.

Some potential concerns include:
* Side effects like drowsiness, reduced appetite, and stomach problems
* Possible liver damage, especially when combined with other medications
* Risk of drug interactions with COPD treatments or other medications
* Products may vary in quality and actual content

Before trying any cannabis product, including THC gummies, it's essential to talk with your doctor. They can:
* Assess potential risks based on your specific health situation
* Check for interactions with your current medications
* Provide guidance on whether this is a safe option for you
* Discuss legal considerations in your area

Your healthcare provider can help you make an informed decision that prioritizes your overall health and wellbeing.

December 8, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wakefield, KS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calgary, AB