Hello, @A MyCOPDTeam Member!
I am not familiar with the inhaler you asked about; Trixeo. I see that you are in the UK. (across the pond, if you will.) 🌺🤔😎💐
I wonder if *access* to certain drugs are different depending on WHERE those pharmaceutical companies exist ?? I use Trelegy Elipta as my main used one time per day, inhaler. It is compatible with several kinds of rescue inhalers for multiple
(as needed) use thru out the day.
Hope you are having good things happen in your life and each day...
Let's try to keep your question UP (here) by continuing the chat for awhile, ok, @A MyCOPDTeam Member ?
Take care---
SuZz (San Diego). USA
Hi All,
If you’re gasping for air, you are breaking too much , slow down your breathing and nose breathing only.
Breathing too much does not mean you are going to improve your oxygen level, there is oxygen in your blood circulating through your body but it does not get released because you diluted your carbon dioxide too much.Oxygen will not release until there is right level of carbon dioxide.
Count your breathing rate and if your are breathing more then 12 or there about breaths per minute you ok .Slow breathing the better and it’s got be nose breathing.What ever you doing,do it with nose breathing only and over few days you will notice difference.You will stop gasping for air and coughing less.You will over all feel better.
Any walking,any gentle exercise but keep your mouth shut.10 minutes of walking around the house or in the park 2-3 times a day will work wonders.
Don’t sleep for 10 hours 4-6 hours is enough,do gentle exercise when you’re feeling tired.
Don’t overdo the eating,more you eat fatter you get and more your going to gasp for air.EAT LESS,BREATH LESS=BETTER HEATH.
That’s what I do,I am with Copd but not taking any drugs for copd.I am 75 years young——ha ha and ha🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️
Happy days.
Kish Tura
Hello @A MyCOPDTeam Member,
Thank you for the information, my good friend Chris has found it on the Astra Zeneca website, I am just getting used to it,
Thank you one again.
Breathe easy.
God bless you.
Peter.
Thank you,
My COPD Team
God bless you .
Peter.
Has anyone else started using the TRIXEO inhaler?
While the search results don't specifically mention TRIXEO, many MyCOPDTeam members share their experiences with different inhalers and combination medications. TRIXEO is a triple-combination inhaler that contains a long-acting bronchodilator, a corticosteroid, and another Show Full Answer