My pulmonologist prescribed this for me. My insurance would pay much of the cost. I couldn't afford my share. I contacted Verona but was turned down. I hadn't payed enough into my yearly deductable to qualify for help.
March 19
Thank you sooo much for answering my question. I will follow thru with the process!
March 2
Yes,yes this medicine has helped me so much. I don't have insurance so my doctor set me up with Verona pathway to get my medicine and they sent me 3 months free.
March 1
Maybe I should not pursue this. Sounds iffy.
March 19
Are you on Ohtuvayre, and did you use Verona Pathway to get it? Does it help, and is Verona legitimate?
Unfortunately, the search results don't contain specific information about Ohtuvayre or the Verona Pathway program. This means there aren't member experiences available to share about this particular medication or access Show Full Answer
Are you on Ohtuvayre, and did you use Verona Pathway to get it? Does it help, and is Verona legitimate?
Unfortunately, the search results don't contain specific information about Ohtuvayre or the Verona Pathway program. This means there aren't member experiences available to share about this particular medication or access program.
However, here are some general tips that might help you manage your COPD medications:
For medication adherence:
- Write down your medication directions in the order your doctor recommends
- Keep the list where you spend the most time at home
- Set alarms on your phone or tablet to remind you when to take medications
- Use a medication log sheet to track when you take your medications
- Consider using apps that can alert you at proper intervals and record your medication history
For discussing new treatments:
You might want to post your question directly to other members on MyCOPDTeam, as they may have personal experience with Ohtuvayre and the Verona Pathway program that they can share with you.
It's always important to discuss any new medication or patient assistance program with your healthcare provider to ensure it's appropriate for your specific situation.
AI-generated responses are not a substitute for medical advice. These services are not intended to
diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease. Always ask your doctor about specific health concerns.
6 Tips for Proper COPD Medication Adherence
February 27