Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clarkston, WA
March 23
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had them installed at university hospital in cleveland oh a couple years ago. My doctor of 35 years told me I was breathing better! Any improvement is a blessing. It's was the least intrusive operation/procedure of both choices. 5 days in hospital. Would I do it again yes. Nice El Camino. My 1966 c10 can't help but make you smile! Especially when getting rubber from 2nd gear. C YA

March 24
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello Kevin
I was tested for the zephyr valves but didn’t qualify due to collateral ventilation but if u r on Facebook there’s a group search Zephyr Valves Group and there r a lot of stories good experiences and bad ones too. That’s where I got my information. Sorry I hope this helps u.
Dawn

March 24
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Rick, I'm looking into it, I also like older trucks

March 24

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alexandria, VA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Buffalo, NY