I was reading about them last night and was considering buying one for my wife. She constantly says she feels like she can't get oxygen out of her lungs. It says sleeping with one of these helps get carbon dioxide out of your lungs and increases blood oxygen levels
The Bipap saved my mom’s life. She went crazy with hallucinations from toxic levels of carbon dioxide and was hospitalized for a week. She had a hard time finding the right mask, but 4 years later, she’s perfectly used to the Bipap and has never had any more problems with her bloodwork.
Yeah joseph, i've been on one for over 20 years now.And for me , it's a life saver. I used to consistently stop breathing during the night. My then-wife got used to it until the one time I stopped breathing for like 3 minutes.I believe. It's scared so much that she made me go to the dock and get checked out . I'm glad she did though.Because it helps me sleep a lot better for sure. And i'm a lot less tired during the day. By the way, they have all kinds of different types.So She just doesn't have to try full face masks.
That's good to know. I will check it out and try to work on my wife. She is very stubborn 😔
I have a Trilogy machine and believe it is why I have not had a flare since 2019. It is more powerful than the bipap machine and really helps with keeping the carbon dioxide out of the lungs. It takes some getting used to. It is totally worth it. I sleep like a baby now.
It sure does, it makes a huge difference. And there are many different types also.