I was a carda health member for one session. It did not work for me because I have white coat syndrome where my blood pressure escalates with a doctor present. They called 911 much to my dismay, I was fine. We have volunteer ambulance service they did not need to be called out for that.😱 I was humiliated and promptly realized this program would not work for me.
Patients need to be pro active in their care. When I could not get a response from a pulmonologist office, I drove 50 miles to the office walked in to ask why. Negotiating phone trees anymore is terrible. Customer service is the absolute worst, if you want attention you have to demand it. Enough ranting....🥰 for today....
I have a physical therapist come to my home twice a week for pulmonary rehab. Ask your doctor for a referral. My therapist is mobile and will be in the Palouse area soon. I am in st maries, idaho. Anything we can do to stay active is a blessing. I see you are from Clarkston, not that far from Palouse.
Does Wellcare Medicare cover virtual pulmonary rehabilitation programs?
The search results don't provide specific information about Wellcare Medicare's coverage for virtual pulmonary rehabilitation programs. However, it's worth noting that Medicare typically covers pulmonary rehabilitation, with payment for up to 36 Show Full Answer
Ur so rite BarbaraB, I sure do drive 2 my Pulmo's Ofc too..TG its about 3 r 4 miles frm whr i live.