Hi. Doing ok. I wish I had more stamina and could do more. You're on pretty basic stuff. I have albuterol as a emergency inhaler. And I have Trelegy which is a maintenance inhaler to take once a day. That's why they recommend exercise. I hope you get it under control and feel better. π
Delia. Please keep us updated. U will do ok. I have just learned to live the best I can I go to a psychologist to talk bout the way I have to adjust to the New Dawnβs way of living. I was getting depressed because things changed so much. But I am getting better at excepting that it has to b like this. My boyfriend of 30 years like ur husband is a good man and he does everything I use to. Cooks , cleans , laundry and even helps me shower. Sound like u got a good man to b there for u too. U r not on oxygen so u must b at early stage. Iβll b praying for u. Stay in touch. We fall here for u if u need to talk. ππ€
Deb G
Is Carda covered by insurance? I have pulmonary rehabilitation twice a week at home. How often is Carda ?
It sounds like you're asking: "Is Carda Health worth it for someone with COPD?"
Carda Health is a remote cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation program. For people with COPD, pulmonary rehab is widely considered one of the most effective ways to manage symptoms and improve quality of life.
Here's what makes Carda Show Full Answer
I just read what itβs all about. I think Iβm doing good w someone coming to my house she makes me feel at ease and does moderate my O2 She does it at my pace which Varys day by day. Itry to do the same exercises on her off day if i feel up to it. My pulmonologist gave me referrals and Medicare pays for it. I get it for 2 months then she does a revaluation I might have to get another referral from doctor.