Can anyone explain what my breathing test results mean that I got done this morning..I’m going crazy and I really can’t wait for the pulmonologist to tell me the results on June 23rd that is along time to wait if anyone knows please let me know thank you all and God Bless
Sadly, @A MyCOPDTeam Member, the images are too small / blurry for any of us to read your test results and give you helpful information. If you have a Better Breather’s Club at your local hospital, a respiratory therapist there may be able to help you read the test results if you go to one of their meetings.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member had a great suggestion for trying to educate yourself via ChatGPT, if contacting your doc through the patient portal for an explanation doesn’t work to get you answers sooner.
In general, I think your results are pretty good overall. The machine used looks like a brand, “MediSoft Body Box” per the notes, and I asked this specific question of Google,” how can I read my test results from a pulmonary function test on a MediSoft Body Box?” and it provided a bunch of information that may help you read your test results.
Good luck. Friday night, 17-APR-26
I wish you all kinds of good luck on Tuesday @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I don't see many posts from you anymore, are you doing ok? I hope so. Big hugs, Chris
I’m sorry, @A MyCOPDTeam Member, but I’m not good at reading abbreviations. I hope your Tuesday appointment went well, and that you are satisfied with your new pulmonologist.
Please update us on the outcome if you’d care to share what happened.
Friday night, 24-APR-26
You can also post it on ChatGPT or Grok online. They are great.
BTW… i’ve heard such good things about the hospitals in New York for COPD.
What do breathing test results typically measure?
Waiting for test results can definitely feel overwhelming, especially when it comes to understanding your breathing. While specific numbers need your pulmonologist's interpretation based on your complete health picture, here's what breathing tests generally measure:
Hi everyone I hope this finds u at a good time. I was wondering if you have heard of Lemurian spray?