Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭

I'm interested in getting "The Breather" but want to know if anyone has one of these, and if you do how do you like it?
https://www.amazon.com/BREATHER-Breathing-Exerc...

April 28 (edited)
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members discussed The Breather respiratory device, with several sharing their own experiences using similar breathing tools like the... Read more

Members discussed The Breather respiratory device, with several sharing their own experiences using similar breathing tools like the spirometer, Aerobika, and the O2 resistance trainer by Bas Rutten. One member highlighted the O2 trainer as a favorite because it can be fully taken apart and cleaned, which felt safer than devices that couldn't be sanitized well. A recurring theme was the importance of using breathing devices regularly, with members encouraging each other to stay consistent and share results after upcoming doctor appointments.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

After reading many of the reviews this device looks very good to me.

April 29
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Dawn I for the life of me can't figure out how to email on here. The video for the O2 trainer is on YouTube. You can look up Lee Fogle and find this video among his he has posted and the inventor of the device Bas Rutten also has videos on YouTube on how to use the device. It does come with instructions and a web address.

April 29
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Let us know please.
Thanks.
👍👍👍

May 12
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been usiing it for almost a month. I will know more if it is worth it and helping me when I have my next pulmo appointment.

May 12
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have seen the breather before and was thinking about getting it also, anyone with insite?

April 28

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gibsons, BC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collingwood, ON

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lincoln, CA