And not eating very large meals. Some days I almost have to force my self to eat. Just wondering if anyone else developes these bloating feelings. Thanks and have a Great Day.
Answer Summary
Members with COPD and emphysema widely related to feeling bloated and uncomfortable after meals, with many noting that smaller, more frequent... Read more
I was getting too much acid reflux and it caused my esophagus to restrict ( guess that is sometimes called Schatzki's Ring), after I eat along with too much phlegm in my lungs. My doctor expanded my esophagus and prescribed Omeprisol. The Omeprisol has helped both my stomach acid problem and it also helped a little with the phlegm problem. I still take the Novusetin after I eat for the phelgm problme. Talk to your doctor about this type of problme because your story may not be the same as mine.
Hi All,
I have mentioned about eating small meals before.
As we get older we need to eat less and breath less .We not active any more.
So move around bit more after about 1 hour or 2 hours after a meal.
Only breath through your nose and have a little walk.If your can’t walk for some reason,move arms up and down for 10 times.Do the same for legs.The muscles in the body have to be moved.Its like the saying goes,if you don’t use it ,you loose its.
More you can move the better,eat small meals but more often if you want too.
Need to breath only through your nose and that is like taking small quantity of air into the lungs.The will adjust to all this, given time.
Keep active and you will get hungry.Then you can increase your meal.There is no such thing as 3 or meals a day.Not going to school today,horay!,,,
God bless and keep active,breath easygoing and through the nose.
Kish Tura
Oh absolutely. We were taught to wait for 30-60 minutes after eating before doing any exercise at all. And before eating is even better for me too.
Yes, I have the same. I eat small meals and it seems to help. My husband and I often share a meal at a restaurant and I still take half home. Just not much of an appetite these days. But I do like ice cream and eat it almost daily! I try to eat a lot of fish and small plate of pasta now and then. Plus veggies and fruit. Good luck to all!!
Thank you Victoria3, have never heard of this Fodmap diet I will look into it. Thanks again have a Great Day and be Safe.