Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Church Hill, TN
February 14, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have it too didn't know it came from the copd.

March 18, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Really? I've gained weight but from the meds I'm on. Wish I could just quit taking them all!

March 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Gaviscon chewable tablets work wonders in less than 5 minutes for acid reflux and relieve gas pressure on the lung diaphragm. I chew one, then sit up for a few minutes, burp!, and the reflux is gone.

February 15, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

In my opinion it is crucial to get a Doctor's assessment as soon as possible when you suffer from reflux as with time it get worse and there are amazing medication that helps the burning sensation and prevents reflux from getting worse.

April 6, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My reflux is caused by my hiatal hernia which was caused when they took my lung. I also have Barrett's esophagus which is indirectly caused by both the hiatel hernia and acid reflux. Unfortunately, unchecked, Barrett's can turn cancerous, which mine did. Thank God they got it all and I go back Monday for the procedure to burn off the rest of the bad cells! Be careful. I take panteprozale twice daily.

March 28, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Taylors, SC

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sheffield, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newbury, UK