Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clyde, KS
June 30
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@SuziePfizenmaier, I was concerned about the water in the tubing also . There's a separate piece that you can put in-between two lengths of hose for that problem. I haven't had that problem yet, so I'm not sure how well they work. I can't , for the life of me, think of what it's called. I'm sure the oxygen company will know. Good luck on what you decide!

July 3
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was skeptical about nasal flushing until the doctor sent me home with one and said to try it and I was amazed how much better I was breathing all night

July 1
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a variation of what @A MyCOPDTeam Member uses. In my case it’s “Simply Saline”. Any of these are good options, @A MyCOPDTeam Member.

Tuesday afternoon, 01-JUL-26

July 1
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use a neti pot as well will NeilMed rinse and it works wonders! Especially in the winter with a cold/flu.

July 3
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you, JeanKelley. I use to put a bubbler on concentrator until I started getting lots of water in the oxygen tubing.

July 1

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Benton City, WA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cottonwood Heights, UT