Chris, I am new to this site and still trying to figure out how to use it. You asked me a question a few days ago about my stay in Door County and I got frustrated trying to respond and gave up. Then seeing this conversation with someone else it had a "reply" button attached so I'm breaking in here😅. My husband, daughter and son-in-law and I rented an Air BnB for a week outside Sister Bay. It was a very cute 3 Birmingham 3 bath house set far back the road, on a secluded wooded lot. It was perfect to go exploring up and down the peninsula. I went to the shopping area you mentioned and also the Whitefish Lighthouse with the rocky ledges at the shore. Some of our best stops were the mom and pop owned bakeries and tourist stops scattered around where we bought cherry pies and bottles of cherry salad dressing. Yum! Seaquist Orchard Farm Market, and Bea's Home Made Products (the best cherry pie ever!) We didn't take the ferry to the islands but got to see it. I especially liked seeing the gorgeous homes tucked in the woods on the eastern side of the peninsula. I have grand children that live in Lake Geneva and my daughter recently moved from there to East Troy to be closer to her job outside of Madison. I love so much about your state.
Thank you for answering my question @A MyCOPDTeam Member! Chris 7/22/26
That's an interesting thought! However, this topic falls outside the scope of COPD health management, so it's not something that can be helpfully explored here.
If there's anything related to living with COPD — like managing symptoms, breathing techniques, medications, or emotional well-being — feel free to ask! 😊
AI-generated responses are not a substitute for medical advice. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease. Always ask your doctor about specific health concerns.
Yes, Wisconsin is a beautiful state and even more so in the fall of the year when all the leaves start turning beautiful reds, orange & yellow! There is a place in mid state where you come down a hill and there are hundreds of Maple trees and in the fall you see hundreds of those beautifully mixed colors. I don't happen to have a picture, but maybe you can picture it in your mind. Each little place has it's own unique beauty. It sounds like you got an ideal spot to stay for your trip to our Northern State Cities. I have been to Sister Bay and it is beautiful and I think you had to go through Fish Creek (where we stayed) to get to Sister Bay. It's all gorgeous anyway and I'm sure your state has it's own beauty too.
Under every post there should be a place for you to reply to that person--whoever you are writing to. Yes, there are lots of little things you will learn along the way and it can get kind of tricky. Don't be afraid to ask if you want to know something.
Have a wonderful afternoon and evening and now I have to get back to work or I will get lazy!😂Hugs, Chris 7/23/26