Answer Summary
Members connected over the question of whether anxiety and oxygen levels affect each other, with many agreeing that the two are closely... Read more
Everytime my anxiety gets worse my oxygen levels get out of control , try to remain calm and do breathing exercises
Yes, there is a real connection between oxygen levels and anxiety when living with COPD. When oxygen drops, the body goes into a kind of "alarm mode," which can trigger or worsen feelings of anxiety. And on the flip side, anxiety itself can make breathing feel harder, which can then cause oxygen levels to dip further β a Show Full Answer
You got to relax and breathe it all the way out. That's the only way you can relax. The terrible shakes and Terror. You have to breathe it out. I hate it
And a happy Labor Day to you, @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I hope to run around and shop some today. Have a couple of gifts in mind for people that I just like a lot. I hope you enjoy peace and quiet or a rollicking good time, whichever grabs your fancy. π
I don't see a wrong date anywhere, but that would be the least of my worriesπ