Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sarasota, FL

I had a mayluck but it finally stopped working.

2 days ago
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sometimes inhalers plug up. Pull out the container with the medicine and rinse the applicator in hot water and they usually start working normal again

2 days ago
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Crisp,
Chris,I am sorry about your eyes,I am on my knees and saying a prayer for you.
Hope he gives you all you need.
It’s not fair you and Lola,two lovely ladies on this big world and He had to pick on you pair.I have no words how He works.
Lots of love,
Kish Tura

1 day ago
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had forgotten that Lola is older than I am @A MyCOPDTeam Member! 🤣. I feel bad for her that she can't walk so good anymore;; at least I can do that. Yes, when they get that old and things start going wrong with them all we can do is keep them comfortable and i KNOW you would do that. You give Lola a kiss and hug and lots of pets from me ok? She looks like such a nice dog.
You take care and thank you again for the prayers. Hugs, Chris 9/28/26

23 hours ago
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Chisp,
Hi Chris,
You are number one and Lola second.As you know Lola is 16 and that make her 112 in doggy years.She is still going,her back legs are getting weak,she is on two lots of pain killers.She has hard lumps and very fluid lumps.I take her for a walk on every other day.She trots sometimes but walks slowly.She is on chicken and rice with little of doggie food and small amount of cod liver oil.The vet said we just have keep an eye on her and no other treatment .She still my baby and we shall keep her pain free and comfortable.I shall keep my chin up and let His will be done.❤️❤️❤️❤️
I sincerely hope you both get better .
Lots of love.
Kish TURA

24 hours ago
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good afternoon @A MyCOPDTeam Member and thank you for your prayers! I am actually quite honored to be placed on the same level with Lola, your very favorite friend and companion! I hope Lola isn't sickly; that would be terrible. Please tell me she is ok! I don't question why some things happen, they just do and I trust that God has a plan for me that I just don't know about yet. I'm doing just fine so far. Again I thank you for your prayers. You take care and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris 9/28/26

1 day ago

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pittsburgh, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭