Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 17, 2014
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Joan, I was under the impression that it was a new drug. Your words are encouraging. I intend to talk with the doc about using it. Thanks again.

November 21, 2014
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I too use Brovana...it's about the same as Symbicort, but in nebulizer form...mine anyways. Also use Ipatropium and Budnizone...keep me breathing so far!

November 22, 2014 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was on it for a while but changed over to the generic when it became available. I also like the Spiriva Respimat.

March 4, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My secondary insurance pays part of it but it still is expensive.

September 28, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member my doctor gave me some samples but he said Medicare pays for the Brovana.

September 26, 2015 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duluth, GA