coughing , wheezing , and feeling dried up . Please help
Well, take extra special care of yourself until your ins. kicks in. It is so much better to have your doctor close to where you live. I picked my doctors by the hospital they have privileges at. My lung and heart drs. are about 15 minutes from me and the others are about 4 minutes away. Maybe your new doctor will change up some of your meds to make you feel better. Take care and remember to breath deeply.
I am so glad you got your cards so you can go to see a doctor. I sure hope she/he can get you in quickly to see a pulmonologist really soon. They may start you all over with pulmonary function tests to see what combo of meds you should be on. Make sure to make a list of questions to ask. Be sure to stress that you really think you need oxygen. I usually make my symptoms sound a bit worse then they are hoping the dr. will take me more seriously. Only 3 more days. Make this week-end a lazy, take care of Liz week end. Be sure to let me know what he says. I hope he puts you on oxygen, sounds to me like you need it. Take care and remember to breath deeply.
@ Hyla ..... Yes all patients and stages of this condition are different . Thats why this site is so beneficial . WE ALL post suggestions and regardless if we have to try them all until we find the best ones , its still an added plus . Thanks
I agree water, water. Helps moisten plugs so you can cough them up.
als0 3 hacky coughs then your big cough. If you try to hard can cause spasms that will clamp down on your plugs
Drink more water. There is a mouth wash you can buy for dry mouth due to meds, don't know the name. Robitussin DM for coughing. Double up on the med you put in the nebulizer. That is what my dr. always recommends. Turn your heat down. Use a misting humidifier or boil water on the stove to get some moisture in the house. Turn the shower on all hot water and sit in the bathroom for awhile. Suck on some hard candy. Hope one of these work for you. It is often hit or miss with some of the systems we get. I think the doctors don't really know what I causing them so they just make suggestions. Feel better soon and breath deeply.