Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Council Bluffs, IA
January 28, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Amazon

June 6, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I found my salt lamp on line thru the ineternet have not received it yet!

February 19, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I got mine at walmart

February 15, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I got mine on line but was told Walmart had them?

February 8, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Please let us know Dona

February 5, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manchester, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jackson, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southampton, UK