Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manchester, UK

I received on the salt lamps that I'd ordered today. My neighbour came up and set it up. He said there were too many crystals. My question is, are the crystals supposed to go all round the bulb? There were no instructions on the packaging.

April 18, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

We have 3 salt lamps, the crystals are supposed to cover the bulb! Since we purchased these 3 plus years ago, I have not had a cold. Would never be without them. One in each bedroom and one in living area! Works for us!

April 19, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I got mine at Walmart for around $25 I think. And my crystals cover the bulb. No problems so far.

April 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The crystals cover the lamp, i have had mine for a few years plus my salt pipe i find they really do work for me. I have now just invested in an essential oil defuser that seems to be helping as well. Take care and breathe easy

October 14, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Salt should cover the bulb, enjoy, I sure do, they help me!

May 25, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am with JoanneC, they are wonderful for what ails me!

May 11, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jackson, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Council Bluffs, IA