Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 27, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have used the lamps pipe for some time the lamp in the bedroom I leave on all night no coughing at all

April 28, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member I got mine at Amazon. It is supposed to help you breath better! @A MyCOPDTeam Member Hope you are feeling better..Hugs

April 28, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for all of your input.... many people on here like salt pipes....

May 2, 2017 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Where do you get a salt pipe? And what does it do? Breathe easy everyone and god bless...

April 27, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Well I am sure someone will answer...Hopefully! lol

April 27, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dumont, NJ