Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monteal

I ordered some salts and got Himalayan pink bath salts...Is that what you use in your pipe?

August 26, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Well they could be I am just about to order a salt lamp for night time

August 26, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I love my salt lamp. I have it in my bedroom, but you need to leave it on all the time.

November 27, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

P.S. I can never tag anyone!! LOL :)

September 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks @ Dorothy :)

September 1, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes the salt is pink it comes from salt caves it is not bath salt you are thinking washing soda that is perfumed and coloured to soften your bath water lol I am using a salt pipe at the moment have a good day Dorothy hartlepool UK

September 1, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Idiana