Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK
June 28, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My daughter bought me a beautiful salt lamp and I have kept it on since she bought it. I read all about what i t was suppose to do and I j just let it do its thing and I en;joy its beauty.I don't intend to use a salt pipe or any of that stuff because for one thing my pulmonologist has not prescribed it. He gets paid for knowing what is best for me.xxx

July 1, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I live in Wimbledon and the Salt Caves are just in the next Borough in Earlsfield, based ialay juat along the road to me - I've used the Salt Caves once and tbh I really didn't feel any difference.
The first session is free.

June 28, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi i use a salt pipe and after using it i see my ox levels get higher for a short time and read the reviews on amazon and everyone say they are great and help in the long term so i use mine at least 4 times a day,i hope this may help you as i cant get to a salt cave

June 28, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use air purifiers around the house, I find meditation is great to get relaxed also visualising I do these when I'm finding it hard to breath

July 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

try himalayan salt lamp most ive seen are a peach colour and quite cheap on amazon thinking how heavy they are to deliver

July 4, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Edinburgh, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lorain, OH