Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, WV

this has just started in the last month is anyone feeling like this

February 10, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get terrible sweats, particularly at night time,it doesn't matter what the temperature is outside i'll be there with my little chamois in and the window husband. Needless to say my husband sleeps in the other room as its too cold for him. Also get the same when i go out shopping, cold weather or not there's everybody all wrapped up and me with sweat poring down my face, it drives me totally insane and nobody knows why so i do sympathise

October 5, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I suffer sweats winter and summer alike, i have put it down to medication

March 17, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes everyone says I'm freezing them to death. But I get so hot.

February 11, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yesi I am usually hot and sweaty I think it is from some of my meds

February 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have those moments but I take steroids daily.

February 11, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
east sussex