Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Centre, AL
February 11, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have you been drinking enough water? Sounds silly, but my BP dropped very low last week and I felt week and turns out drinking a lot of water helped.

February 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Depends on what you are taking in the way of blood pressure meds..mine kept getting higher so heart doc put me on beta-blocker to slow the heart down, copd causes the heart to go wild, very fast when trying to catch your breath, very stressful diease. I also take high blood pressure meds. Seems to be working, I dont breathe as heavy when I cant catch my breath. Sometimes this job has alot of physical jobs to it. I sometimes have to empty a truck and thats rough for me cause I get short of breath easy. You should let your doc know about the low pressure tho.

February 11, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I dont have low blood pressure

February 22, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No , my pressure is good.

February 15, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also have low blood pressure and heart rate is crazy and all over the place depending on short of breath and activities.

February 13, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
ashboro nc