Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Simla, CO

Has anyone tried a lung flute? Did it work?

February 19, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was given a green device callef an occapela or pickle by cleveland clinic respiratory. U have to blow into it. And it vibrates. Loosens mucus and helps get bad air out of lungs, i recomend this to all of u.

February 20, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use one morning and evening along with a Threshold ITM before doing inhalers twice a day. Just do the occapela a couple of times, and the Threshold for a couple of minutes in the AM, and then 5 times and 5 minutes in the evening.

February 26, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was been given a Aerobika to use instead of the lung flute. Aerobika doesn't need replacement reeds. I go to the Jewish Health in Denver, they are #1 in lung care in our country. Lung Line -1-800-222-lung for information.

February 24, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

http://lungflute.com/
Here is a website for the lung flute. It was invented in Buffalo NY and this article is very good. You can order directly from them. Good luck.

February 21, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Where can I get one?

March 11, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glenville, NY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Franklin, PA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huddersfield, UK