Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Macclesfield, UK
February 24, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get very sob, every now 3 weeks or so. I usually find its because I am tired, hungry, need more water, or clothes too tight around the diaphram. After all my adjustments & checks are done, then I know to just rest. It's happening more lately.

February 26, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I get like that, sometimes just better not knowing worrisome things. This is scary enough. But its good for the questions that when you ask your drs & they look at you like your making it up or are crazy, its nice to know it is happening to others. But ...

March 22, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi folks, I am not sure all this checking people do is a good thing, for me it would confirm what I already know and give me something else to worry about, I know if I found out my blood pressure was a bit high I would worry it higher, as somebody said 'Too much knowledge is a dangerous thing' Now may I point out this is just my opinion, if it gives you comfort to know these things then that is the way to go. Take care and do your own thing xx

March 21, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've felt like that every now & then. Idon't know what it means, but I don't think its a good thing.

February 27, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Sometimes I feel like my lungs are too big for my rib cage, like they want to break through. Crazy, but it feels that way

February 27, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL