Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greenville, PA
March 12, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes Medicare will pay to rent one as long as you have a prescription from the Dr.
I have Inogen. They are so nice there at Inogen. I ended up buying mine because I could get the longer lasting battery that way. If you have any questions call Jeri at
(Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators). She is so nice and will contact your Dr. and take care of everything. Whenever I leave the house it goes with me. Just love it!!

March 12, 2015 (edited)
A MyCOPDTeam Member

LorBic thanks a lot. I wrote down the name "Inogen" because it is getting a lot of good reviews.

March 14, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have both @SocialSecurity/Disability. And I know on my plan they cover all forms of oxygen therapy.

March 14, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also have inogen. They supply all my oxygen....needs. I was going from Wisconsin to New Mexico and needed a portable. They ended up giving me the large oxygen container and the portable. I was considered a hardship case. Before I had Apria and they were rude and not interested in helping just wanted the money from my insurance, Medicare and me. I started paying the 23.68 a month and when I left they wanted from me 47.36...double. Now I don't pay anything per month. The concentrator makes it's own oxygen through the air around it. The same with the portable. No more tanks! I love it.

March 13, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also use Inogen, they have been wonderful to me, I don't lack for supplies.

March 13, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
St. Paul, MN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Trafalgar, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Richey, FL