Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cardiff, UK
March 16, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I understand that thank you I will have a word with my Dr thank you

March 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Anyone can buy a nebulizer. However, you need a prescription to buy the medication to use in it.

March 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I hope so as it will be a long time before I see a consultant I have x rays in the morning then I will make an appointment and have a word I know I'm 65 this yr but I'm a young 65 thank you

March 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had to be refered for my nebuliser to nebs trail at hospital even though i have empasemia i passed all the trails and now have a nebuliser at home and my gp perscribes my nebs hope this helps

September 11, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My doc gave me A prescrition for my nebulizer went to walgreens and got it with no problems.

March 20, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In