Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. It wouldn't work for me because I had the rotator cuff tears - completely tore 3 of the 4. And they are TENDONS. One of the known side effects of levofloxicin is tendon ruptures, so no - not for me. If you don't have tendon issues then I would think your Doctor would know if it would be a good choice for you. Some of these infections we get call for big deal antibiotics for sure! Hope you feel better soon.
If your doc prescribed it, why wouldn't you? Are there specific reasons why you question his decision-making skills? Is there a reason why you think you shouldn't take it? Why didn't you talk to the doc who prescribed it?
Jean
i have been on it 4 times for 5 days in the last month and a half....i got released from hospital last Thursday and tonight the low grade fever has returned....what do I do now? 0bviously it isn't working for me....any suggestions?
I only go to the emergency room when my asthma machine is not doing what it suppose to do. when i do have to go i would take my phone along with my pocketbook which has my money cash and change, my phone charger for we never know how long we are going to be there, something to read, my hair scarf, and a extra pair of under garments just because i just never know. I always a bottle of water every where i go and i always have my inhalers in my purse no matter where i am.
@A MyCOPDTeam Member why not use a Zpak?