Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lynn Haven, FL
April 10, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I prefer the Nonins....they're are more expensive but generally they are very accurate and last forever.

April 10, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have 3 different ones bought my first about 8 years ago paid 25 dollars for it back then. All three are different but all three are within a point of my doctors. I find price has little to do with it from what I can tell. I have won two at different events I take them to the doctors and check them with theirs to see how well they work.

April 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have a ChoiceMMed pulseoximeter. it acts as an oximeter, give pulse and also acts as a step counter. I got mine at my local Riteaide for under $50. its very accurate and I haven't had to replace batteries for 2 years. I use mine daily when exercising.

April 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have an Omron, from Cvs. Works great. I know it was under 50.00' but that was 4 years ago. I check the accuracy when the hospice nurse comes, or when I go to the dr. So far, spot on. Good luck.

April 10, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Everyone for your help!

April 16, 2015

Related Questions

View All