I've seen many available, but I wish to avoid buying junk. Thanks
Answer Summary
Members rallied around someone worried about their oxygen levels dropping dangerously low when their binasal cannula falls off at night, with... Read more
It Pairs with your Smart Phone. (Blue Tooth Connection) It's fairly simple. "Under Connections" in your "Setting" Just tap Bluetooth. If you plan on using it to monitor while you sleep....Please consider the Wellue "Ring" version. Good Luck
I'm a little put off by some of the prices, but I did see one for 59.00 online The Wellue SP02. But that may have been the heart monitor ring. I guess this is an unusual question, @A MyCOPDTeam Member, but do you have to use it with a phone app or does it come with its own....gadget?
I thought that the AI answer was a good one @A MyCOPDTeam Member. Can't hurt to try it out.
ask your doctor about using a mask for sleeping. this might be a very good option for you
Got it. Thanks!