Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roseburg, OR

Not really a Question..But in researching the Alpha 1 issue I learned about this site and thought I would share if any of you want to participate in this study and find out if you have or do not have a deficiency?

http://www.alpha1.org/Newly-Diagnosed/Learning-...

The test is free but does involve becoming part of a study about Alpha 1

April 24, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm an Alpha & haven't started the prolastin yet still up in the air about it. I don't see how they can help me much with my capacity being so low i'm at 15%. & the medicine is real expensive.

April 27, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It also has paid studies.Knowledge is meant to be shared.

May 26, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Georgetown, KY

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monticello, KY