Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
May 1, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My daughter was just telling me about vitamin A carrots spinach dark greens yes it is supposed to heal the Longs when I went to my doctor yesterday and I asked and she said yes in the food products not the vitamins I just went and bought a bunch of carrots to munch on the little ones

May 2, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My doc said the same to me. Dont take the vitamins which i was so doc had me stop and eat the foods that contain the vitamin. I should have asked why whats the difference but i didnt.

May 3, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take vitamins and also make shakes every morning. I find the vitamin C and D helps heaps although I get a lot of sun in the summer so I back of D with the supplement. I keep forgetting the fish oil also.

October 9, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know green leafy veggies can help and I read about Colloidal silver, its supposed to help COPD and I am going to start it tomorrow, its worth a try.

May 3, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

interesting. I love both.

May 12, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Klamath Falls, OR