Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Byers, CO

I read on this site that someone's Dr. recommended Mucolyxir.(Natural Microdose DNA) I read some info on it and it sounds pretty good.Any of you heard of it or are taking it? I went to the site and there is alot of information written by a Dr. about it.

May 5, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I'll check it out. I really don't have a problem with phlem tho.

May 6, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Mucinex

July 21, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have mucenx-maybe the same.

May 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm talking about drops and it is spelled Mucolyxir. I haven't heard of Mucodyne either. There are probably different names for different companies?

May 6, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take Mucodyne to help free the phlem is this what you mean it seems to help

May 6, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Winston Salem, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In