Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 10, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think that's the number you'd get for a standard CBC; it's not the number you'd get from having an arterial blood gas test. That number is a little high and may mean that your body is adjusting to low O2 saturation levels by becoming a little more acidic. Ask your pulmo what she thinks for a clear explanation.

October 12, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

it's easy to confuse the two carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide. A car engine exhausts carbon monoxide we exhale carbon dioxide or methane depending on the exhaust port being used.

October 11, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am not sure I seen on my blood test once it was same as yours they never say anything about it. But I do know it’s not good to be in there. At least I think that it’s not good to be in there. I wished I new how to get it out of there. Sorry I couldn’t help. Hugs from Bandit & Momma

October 10, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Didn't you ask the doctor not that people mind answering but the doctor could probably answer it more indebt . I myself thing everything with COPD is concerning.

February 7
A MyCOPDTeam Member

After being in this support group with people from all over the world & sharing the different treatments has just taught me everyone & every Dr. is different.Its trial & error.Best of luck to you & keep your spirit up!

October 22, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dover, DE

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Erlanger, KY