Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Erlanger, KY

I'm not sure if being tired all the time is part of my COPD. I just don't have the energy like I used to. Yes, I get short of breath walking up stairs and if I carry items, it's worse.
I also have a B12 deficiency so I do monthly injections for my Chrons and have a thyroid problem.
Too many problems to figure out which one is the problem.
Any suggestions?

December 26, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes I am always tired and sometimes weak. I've learned to slow down and accommodate my life to a less hurried one with rest as needed.

December 31, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I guess that's where the pursed lip breathing helps us expel the bad air!

January 25, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's not carbon monoxide. It's carbon dioxide. Most people with COPD are carbon dioxide retainers.

January 24, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Don't forget your lungs aren't getting the oxygen therefore neither is your brain

January 7, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had 2 within 4 months both where different did another at home for 1 night that fell to 76 new diagnoise copd empasemia and lung cancer left lobe surgery on jan 12 16 hoping they find your problem so youfeel better have a blessed day

January 2, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salem, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kamloops, BC