I also use a sleep apnea machine and it does help me be less uncomfortable when I wake. It also helps to get the co2 that wants to drag me down out of my system.
Yes it is . Be gentle with yourself you will regain strength as you can. I remember even eating exhausted me or talking. It does take time but you will come back to your old self.
Emily P. Good morning to you, hope you are on the mend. I agree with the AI respond that if you don't start feeling improvement to contact your Dr.
Have a Great Day and be Safe.
I found out l felt less tired, when l received my sleep apnea machine.
Yes it is. Exactly as Barbara said be gentle on yourself. This didn't happen all at once so it takes a while. Im 2 months out from hospital I still have tired days. Rest & recovery.