Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bloomfield, NJ
June 16, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Albuterol nebulizer is what I use and it doesn't make me feel light head or funny. I've used it since 2009

June 18, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Xopenex because Albuterol makes me feel terrible after using it. My insurance will not pay for it though. I have severe Copd but I only use the nebulizer once a day. It raises my heart rate.

June 18, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member --I used this about seven years ago - but not for long. I do know a lot of people who do use it and seem to think it helps. Don't be afraid to ask the questions you need answered, starting with your Pul Doc. And be persistent.til you're satisfied with the info.

June 16, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I am going to ask my doctor about Xoponex since Albuterol in the nebulizer leaves me very shaky, and my heart rate goes way up!

January 15, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also used Xopenex a few years back. I now use Albuterol Sulfate.

June 19, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Midland, TX