Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
August 18, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Cannabis oil is the extract oil from the Marijuana plant. Also on some sights it also mentions hash. If this is the case this is why it is so relaxing. Some states sell it. NY does not but google cannabis oil and you will see the entire story about it and there are trial programs around. Ask your dr. but I suggest you do research on it and the program. Good luck

August 22, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

http://copd.about.com/b/2011/09/01/medical-mari... This looks like an interesting link with some good information. Some of the links I looked at indicated that you have to make your canabis oil, which would be very hard and dangerous. But a pill would be great if it would work.

August 22, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hey wanted to let you know . i have tried it and it does ease the tightness in the chest and relaxes you. i could walk a little farther also when i used it. so I will be using it,, if not a miracle at least i do feel a difference for the good.

August 20, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have read that too .. I want to research that more. It looks like it helps all sorts of things! I have copd and so does my sister,she lives in Fort Myers and just recently went to a new doctor that is also willing to do some research. It can't hurt to try it!

August 19, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Vickie. How do you take it and how much.

August 20, 2015

Related Questions

View All