Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mauldin, SC
September 14, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

No coughing unless I have a cold then phlegm and everything else lot of congestion. So I'm careful don't want to get sick. I never seem to rebound the way I was feel weeker

September 15, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I've had COPD for years but stopped coughing after a few months

September 15, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

no iam still coughing & have mucus production I have asthma & copd

September 28, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member my lung specialist told me what stage I am in.

September 19, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Who told you what stage your in? I don't really cough much except if I'm starting a flair up.

September 19, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ormond Beach, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In