Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Scotland, AR

I've had a letter from hospital saying I've been forwarded to the medicare for a POD machine which is ment to take my oxygen levels, blood pressure, and monitor my breathing has any one have one I'm looking for any help on this subject thanks xx

November 24, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think it would help if you could define what the POD stands for. This is something I've never heard of in conjunction with COPD, and I've been involved for a very long time. I'd love to know what the machine is supposed to do, where the information it's going to collect is going to go and who will have access to it and how it's supposed to help you manage and control your COPD. I suspect you'd like answers to those questions, too.

November 24, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Try googling it.

October 30, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I never new they had one that would take the levels, do blood pressure and monitor breathing. I also use Lincare I will have to ask them next week, thanks for the info RayG

December 4, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ray, are you asking about my comment about the POD? If not, excuse the reply. Portable Oxygen Device is available thru whoever delivers your oxygen. I only know about Lincare

December 3, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

what is the full name? do you know where you can find them on the web? thanks for any help you can give me RayG

December 3, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nairn, Highlands Scotland

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In