Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, UK

How on earth do I find my team activity not got any of the connect accesses what's gone wrong with this site can't find anyone l interact with 😞

December 7, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

yes that is correct everything that KarenKayHawkins and JohnRumming both said hope this will help.

December 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, go to your home page. Under your picture it should say all activity or my team activity. Hit the my activity. If you have lost activity totally, first hit the blue activity above your picture, then go below. I hope this helps.

December 7, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If you find the answer let me know, I cant understand what they want

January 19, 2016
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It took me some time to work this out also.I thought I was on a silent team or perhaps no-one like me, but yesterday I got it together :). Hope it is all good for you now.

December 12, 2015
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Lol ok no worry lol bless breathe easy

December 7, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pgh International Airport, PA